Sunday, 7 July 2013

Santorini, day 1

Just arrived home in Alta after an unforgettable romantic vacation in Santorini, Greece! For me, Santorini is the perfect Greek Island, and I've been dreaming about visiting since I was a little girl. Me and my boyfriend traveled from Oslo in the early hours of Saturday the 29 of June. I was suppose to update you all throughout my holiday, but I manage to forget the cable that transfers the photos from camera to laptop. So I'll do the updates now. After 4 hours in the air we landed on our destination. We had booked us in at Vinsanto Villas laying on the cliffs of Imerovigli. Imerovigli is a quiet and beautiful location close to the center of the Island, Fira. Our room, a superior room, had just been renovated. So pretty! And the view was spectacular! The staff at Vinsanto served us breakfast at our balcony every morning. Imagine waking up to this view!


There is light at the left shelves as well, I just forgot to turn it on before the picture.






Later we had a walk around Fira. This is the main town on the Island.




Beautiful sunset over Imerovigli. Will continue the updates in a new post. X

No comments:

Post a Comment