Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine



Dress H&M/ Boots BIANCO/ Necklace and Bracelet BIK BOK

Happy Valentines day! Just came home from a lovely dinner out with BF. Sorry for my absence lately. I don't know if anyone notice, but a couple of weeks ago all my blog photos disappeared? Well to explain in brief, after downloading google+ to my new samsung phone I somehow got the entire blog album in my personal phone album. And I didn't want them there because this is my work phone so I deleted them without knowing that it would result in no photos on my blog..... After some research online I figured out this was a common mistake done my samsung users and there was no other options than to upload again.. So I have started. But it is like a 100 posts on this blog and I can't recall what photos belonged to what.. I have started (not even halfway yet), and I had to delete some posts just because I couldn't remember what photos belonged. I can't even begin to explain the lack of motivation to start uploading. Even my header disappeared! But I made a new one, adding a drawing of myself haha. What do you think? However things are looking brighter and I can reveal that the sun is back shining up here. So better outfit photos await, X

No comments:

Post a Comment