Sunday, 22 May 2011

Semester break

I finished my last exam the 20 of april! Then I had 3,5 weeks holidays. After moving out of the reserve I went to stay with Shanna while looking for an apartment. We had great fun!! First we went to a footy game. Gold Coast Titans Vs The Roosters (Sydney team) at Skilled Park. My first live footy game. I can finally tell the difference between NRL and AFL now. So fun!



The day after we went for a day in Surfers Paradise. First we went to titanium bar and drank champagne and then we went up in the eye flight thing. Pretty good view over surfers and broadbeach :)






We also went to Movie world! I absolutely loved it!! Took some crazy rides and saw this super funny Disney parade. I will recommend my family to go there when they get here in december. Guess my little brothers will LOVE it!!




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment