Sunday, 22 May 2011

New Apartment

2 weeks ago I moved in to mine and Kristian's apartment!! There was a time I had real panic as I had to move out from the Reserve 30.april, and the apartment I thought I would get suddenly got taken! I stayed at Shanna's house for a week while looking. All the one bedroom apartments around Bond Uni was taken, I thought! After a while when I thought all hope was gone, a perfect apartment was available just a 15 minutes walk from uni! And its a brand new apartment as well, no one has lived there after renovating :)) And we one pay 340 AUD a week! It pretty big as well. I am very happy about it! Was important for me to settle down before the new semester began! Week 1 is already over, only 13 more until this semester is finished as well. So close to my finish my bachelor degree now! And is only 2 weeks until Kristian moves here!! So happy and excited at the moment :) Much to look forward too! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment