Saturday, 6 March 2010

Obsession

As I finally started my advertising major this semester I find the field extremely interesting! Im doing internet advertising and digital media and society this sem, the first subjects that we really go into the web and how it's used. Im so happy about choosing the right education, and I also decided to take website design as a elective when I get back here in september! And now that I finally took time to set up a blog Im kinda obsessed. haha, this is fun, and I will keep on going. Now it's time for some marketing theory as a sales management test is coming up in a terribly short time! I have included three different TV commercials of Bond Uni underneath if you would like to watch. They change advertisement very often as you might reckon. Take care





Take care, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment