Saturday, 27 March 2010

Byron Bay

In February me, Cecilia and Dina went for a unforgettable trip to Byron Bay! I had never been there, which is kinda embarrassing since I only live 1 hour away from the paradise.. the thing is all my friends in Gold Coast had been there times where I wasn't able to come with them. So now that I had friends from home on visit I definitely had to go! Heard so many nice thing about the place, and all of them were true ;) Byron Bay is the best experienced I have had in Australia so far! AMAZING!

17.feb 2010:
We arrived "Backpacker Inn" around 4 pm. The hostel was really something for itself. As I always live at high quality hotels when I travel, this was different! We lived in on a dorm, and had to share bathroom with the rest of the floor. But I loved it anyway! This is the kind of experiences you get the best memories from. We went to eat at "balcony" before we bought some wine bottles and went back to the hostel. On the first floor all of the guest were gathered to drink and later go out. We meet some swedish backpackers that was really nice, and we went out to "cheeky monkeys" with them. Fun fun!

18.feb 2010:
After we woke up we went for some hours at the beach. Queensland have had really bad weather after new year, so I was prepare for rain and clouds BUT we just had one hour or something with shower and the rest of the day it was clear sun! Lucky girls ;) At night we went out to "Cocomanga's" and "Cheeky Monkey's" and had fun dancing and being social with other travellers :D

19.feb 2010:
Me and Cecilia decided to take a little trip to the light house with is australia's most easterly point! Dina didn't feel well, so she stayed at the hostel. We was sure the trip would only take like 20 minutes to walk, but NO, it took an hour and it was hills to be climb. LOL, it was a nice walk though. We had an amazing view and when we finally was on the top the trip was so worth it. We took some pictures, had a 20 minutes chill before we walked back to Dina and the hostel. Last night in Byron, and we went out for drinks and social gatherings for the last time. "Cocomanga's" and "Cheeky Monkey's" again ;) haha.

20.feb 2010:
Last day! Our bus transport was leaving at 2 so we didn't have a lot of time to do anything else than just go out eat and chill. We looked through our pictures which we had taken HEAPS of. haha, I was sad because Dina and Cecilia was leaving for Perth the same day, and I had to go back to Uni all by my self :( the trip was amazing said once again. I miss the girls every day, and I got memories for life<3



























Take care, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment